Wednesday, December 28

20 Followers! Yay!

I'm so thrilled to say there are 20 beautiful people following this blog - only SOME of whom are related to me! -  and I want to say THANK YOU to every single one of you!


♥ Stas ♥ [Top Commenter! Top Sister!]
Amy
Autumn
Elsha
Dana
Dav
IndianaRonaldo
SJW
Ali
Lady Minya
Anna
Sarah
Daniel
Mouse
Mabel 
Angie
Lillie
Sagitarius167
Dawn
Janet (aka MOM!)

Thank you all for reading, commenting, sharing, liking, skimming, bookmarking for later, hugging the screen (am I only one who does that?) and generally being awesome. I'm in perpetual awe that even one person wants to read my ramblings, let alone twenty! You guys rock!

These are my Blogger / Google Friend Connect followers - if you follow by email or RSS, I don't know about you! If you'd like a shout-out, leave your name and preferred colour+font combination in the comments!

Now everybody GROUP HUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

... So how does that make you feel? Comment here!